-[Srnt]- Index du Forum
-[Srnt]-
~ Forum Serenity ~

S’enregistrer
FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

Drinking water in the flow country

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -[Srnt]- Index du Forum -> -=La Taverne=- -> -=Les Piliers de Comptoir=-
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon
Visiteurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 08:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Drinking water in the flow country Répondre en citant

HI,

I'm heading up the Sutherland at the end of the month, to walk from Forsinard to Kearvaig Bay near Cape Wrath.
I have plenty of experience with backpacking on the west coast and Cairngorms, but have never before visited the flow country in the east of Sutherland. I'm expecting there to be plenty of water (!) but am unsure about finding drinking water in a flat, boggy landscape. Are burns usually drinkable there? I normally treat water with chlorine tabs and then clarifying tabs. Should I be investing in a filter for this trip?
I'd appreciate any comments on this. I don't particularly want to re-start a religious war on the general merits of treating vs not treating water and/or filters vs chemicals - I'm specifically interested what I'll find on the ground Sutherland!

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62407
Blockchain Application Marketing

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 08:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -[Srnt]- Index du Forum -> -=La Taverne=- -> -=Les Piliers de Comptoir=- Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation